The Magic Bodybuilding & Strength Building Pill
Posted on 11 January 2014
Here’s the Magic Pill, I mean ‘Magic List’
I bet I got your attention with that title.
Everyone’s looking for it. Their looking for the one missing piece – the magical ingredient – that will transform their physique and strength levels.
Well, what if I tell you that I’ve got it? But it is more than ‘one piece’ or ‘one pill’. It is a bunch of things that if you do them all, at the end of the year they produce ‘magical results’. What are magical results?
- Finally benching 300 pounds (no ‘roids, or support gear, with a pause) after being stuck at 270 longer than you can remember.
- Finally squatting a ‘knee-pain-free’ 400 pounds, and still getting your 2-mile run in 3 days later – also pain-free.
- Finally getting a true 17″ arm.
- Finally packing on enough muscle to purchase your first XL shirt.
- Finally getting someone to ask how you work out – because you actually lift more than anyone else in the gym.
- Finally getting strong enough to enter your first powerlifting meet.
This is just some of my examples of what you may consider ‘magical results’. What is your list? I mean really, what is it? Write it down why don’t you? Don’t be ridiculous and write down something that couldn’t be accomplished in fantasyland – that is for the ‘roid boys. Now take a good look at it.
I’m confident that you can achieve those results, or at the very least, make progress towards those results that you haven’t made in years – and all by the end of the year if you follow the ‘magic list’.
The Magic List
Weight train 2 to 3 times per week
- A no-brainer for real trainees that don’t take steroids.
- Allows for complete recovery, which means you get bigger and stronger from every workout.
- Joints can recover – no injuries – consistent training – great results.
Train hard but make sure the ‘hard training’ is put towards progression; lifting more weight
- Training hard pushes the body to adapt to a new level of development or performance.
- If that ‘new level’ is more muscle or more strength then it must be pushed with more weight.
Eat enough to gain muscle
- It takes a lot of effort to eat enough to gain, which is one main reason, most trainees’ fail – they won’t work at it.
- Eat 1000 more calories per day than you eat now and you will gain muscle (as long as the training is stimulating).
- IT TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT.
Do aerobic work to get in shape, which is good for your health but also promotes recovery from workouts
- Promotes recovery from weight workouts.
- Better recovery = bigger and stronger muscles.
- This can make the difference between gaining 25 pounds on your bench this year or a measly 10 (or a big fat zero – which is what most gain).
Stretch to keep / get your joints healthy so that you don’t miss workouts or have to eliminate productive exercises
- Healthy joints = consistent workouts = bigger, stronger muscles.
- Healthy joints = ability to perform more productive exercises = bigger, stronger muscles.
Get yourself fired-up to train with goals, pictures, entering contests, etc
I know it’s hard to believe that such simple ‘non-sexy’ methods can produce stunning results. But they do. I’ve seen it, and helped make it happen in many cases. And as a matter of fact I’ve never seen a ‘sexy’ (flashy, secret, underground, new-wave, instant, etc) method produce anything except a fat wallet for the seller of such garbage.
Do all the basics outlined above – not just one or two of them – and people will line-up to buy your magic pill.The Magic Bodybuilding & Strength Building Pill, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating