Staying on the EDGE of Technology: #VZWFF Chat 12/18 9pm EST
Posted on 02 January 2014
We’re chatting about having the Verizon EDGE to stay current with new technology
(sponsored by Verizon Wireless).Join in!
A pager would display the number of someone who called you, so that you could call them back once you had access to a landline or a pay phone. Doctors and other emergency responders had them, mostly. They were the cutting edge in reaching people when they were mobile.
What a long way we’ve come in less than 20 years!
Today’s phones are amazing— and they’re constantly being improved, becoming faster, lighter, smaller, and capable of more things. Since many of us carry and use our phone all day long, waiting two years for an upgrade can seem like an eternity!
Are you an “early adopter?” Do you like to stay on the cutting edge of new technology, especially when it comes to your phone?
The Verizon Edge program lets you get a new phone every year, with no upgrade fees, no long-term service contract, and you don’t even have to sit on Santa’s lap.
- PICK A NEW PHONE. The full retail price is split into 24 monthly payments, and added to your usual monthly bill.
- ENJOY FOR 6 MONTHS: After 6 months, with at least 50% of your phone’s price paid off, you’re eligible for upgrades.
- EDGE UP. Trade in your existing device and select your new one. Woohoo!
Learn more about the Verizon EDGE during the #VZWFF chat and you’ll be entered to win a Samsung S4 with every hashtagged tweet!
- Wednesday, December 18th 9pm EST/ 8pm CST
- Hashtag is #VZWFF
- Be sure to follow @FitFluential and @VerizonWireless so you don’t miss a tweet
- One randomly selected chatter will win a Samsung S4! *
*US only, please.New to this? Just search for #VZWFF at chat time to view the conversation and be sure to add #VZWFF to your replies so that they are visible to other chat participants. Each chat tweet tagged #VZWFF counts as one entry.